What curriculum do you follow?
We welcome your visit and the opportunity to share more about our curriculum. We offer both a traditional learning environment as well as an optional Montessori education, both encompassing the Orange curriculum (see “Our Programs”). Our administration team is available to discuss our school, answer any questions you have, and to arrange a convenient time to meet with you. We encourage you to visit our school to see our learning and teaching in action! We carefully schedule these visits to ensure that the children’s learning is not disrupted. Our school also offers Parent Education Workshops throughout the year to help parents continue to learn about our teaching methods as well as what and how children learn.
What are the goals for the children?
- Our teachers strive to provide the highest-quality curriculum and learning environment for each individual child. Every member of our community is valued for their distinctive abilities, talents, and personalities. We embrace diversity in all its forms and at all levels of a child’s development.
- Stimulate the development of the total child: emotional, social, physical, and academic
- Create a nurturing and accepting environment in which each child feels secure, respected, and loved
- Provide an enriched, stimulating educational setting with safe limits in which each child is an active explorer
- Encourage each child to become self-directed and independent
- Provide a framework of conscious discipline
- Inspire creativity and the development of a positive self-image in each student
- Establish a cross-cultural environment and introduce concepts of global peace
Are Employee background checks conducted and are they CPR / First Aid trained?
We conduct a comprehensive background check on all prospective employees and frequent visitors. The background check consists of a county criminal record check for the past seven years performed in all counties that a person has lived, worked or attended school. In addition to the county criminal search, a sex offender search, OFAC search (if from outside the country), and a social security verification trace are also conducted. For all location employees, program licensing background checks required by the state are also performed. In addition, all faculty members are trained regularly in CPR /First Aid and Universal Precautions, even if not required by the state. You can feel confident that your child is safe and receiving the best care possible at our school.
What is the tuition and are meals provided?
Our tuition is dependent upon your child’s age, developmental level, and the location of the school you have chosen. We also recommend that you visit our school for an in-depth conversation with a member of our administration team, so we can help discuss the best options for your family and child. Visiting is also the best way for you to learn about our school community and to determine if our education is right for you and your child. Please contact our school to learn more. Lunch and snacks are provided as part of the tuition.